Sunday, September 18, 2011

Mindfuck.

Villain ideas flirt in my head, classic
I’m like Tom the feline
in love,
Dangerous.

These miniskirted manifestos
Harlot shamelessly in my head,
Indiscriminately giving heads

Law’d, it’s like I’m married to hoes
Someone shat their nuptial vows
And it’s fucking with my mind

It’s long since I’ve been treated nicely
I don’t know, may be even a lantern-lit dinner
You know, plus the clichés
A lik’le wine and rhumba

Just do it right, even if just this night
The missionaries did me and in fact gave
The foxes an idea and us crabs,
No crappin’, that was proper boning

Bone of contention here is not whether
we love each other Senor' politician, but
I’ma soon get my gun coz am tired of your
five-year mindfuck.

© lak'wab asis 2011
All rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment