Thursday, August 26, 2010

Scooby-Poodle Hates Me.

I know book, I tell you that.
Like I know girls and girls and
those who like that and who do that.
Well, in this neighborhood I would
Like to live, a girl walks a dog
And from a mask of seven, I choose
The one,
Glossy, shiny and full of class
You see I went to class so
I know how to read (did I mention?)
You would know-
The talk, her sway
The scent, her bangle jingle
See, I come on top.
The gaze, the touch.

The weather too,
And that I remarked so
The handshake came warm and humid.
But be warned! I should forecast, Behold
A lightning in mid-day sun.

Even the stupidest of lads knows to befriend a
Girl, you befriend her dog.
Where I come from, a seven-star kiss no lad would miss
My big lips and flary nose thus I present,
“Saaaah!!”. And again.
What happened henceforth
Ceased my ere thinking
I couldn’t believe what the
Mongrel did.
I’d rather it puked, vomited
Or laughed; but that thing decided
To put me in my place.

Rolling big eyes and swaying
a pampered ass, nose up
it facetiously snorted and
quipped “You are weird.”
And sashayed away.

© lak'wab asis 2010
All rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment